Thursday, July 16, 2015

100 Montaditos

100 montaditos, Lauren Banawa, fashion blogger food pictures, blue lens sunglasses

Mozzarella, Tomato and Pesto Sandwich with Cheese Fries 

Lauren Banawa, fashion blogger food photos, 100 montaditos, blue lens sunglasses

How most of my photos turn out...

blue lens sunglasses, forever 21, fashion statement glasses, Lauren Banawa

Usually I'm not a sandwich person, but I found this new restaurant called "100 Montaditos" that serves these small sandwiches, and they are DELICIOUS! I ordered the tomato, mozzarella and pesto one because I wanted something light and it was only $2! Most of their sandwiches, which are pretty petite, range from $1-$3, but there are also some other options that are more expensive. My sister, mom and I went for a girls day out and it was so fun. They had been once before me and thought I would love it so they convinced me to try it. My sister even said "Lauren, the food is totally picture worthy, I promise!" Haha she was right. And, typical me, I had everyone wait to eat until after I took a picture... #bloggerprobs. Also I'm LOVING these blue lens statement sunglasses that I got from Forever 21! Anyways, hope you have a fabulous day! 

XO, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment